Height: 31" (80%)
Weight: 23lbs 4 oz (60%)
Head: 47.4cm (75%)
(doesn't he look so happy? he was just about to get his shots and i think he knew what was coming....)
He's such a fun-loving little guy! His favorites lately:
-lollipops (he gets all giddy and waves his arms and squeels if he sees them) and yes, I'm a bad mom and let him have them!
-being held and snuggled-he's a major "mamas boy"
-food
-balls-he has a pretty good arm!
-baths
-pots and pans from the cubbards (they make such fun sounds)
-pacifier "ruby"

7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is one already! Time flies!
he is so cute! I hope you guys had a Happy Anniversary! I love the black wigs! We still have ours... and our picture from that night. Good times!
He is just so stinkin cute. I cannot wait to get back home and snuggle him lots while you guys go on dates and stuff!!! Just about 8 more weeks!!!!! :)
Thanks again for having us over! You always go all out and take such good care of us. And thanks for always finding Ashlyn cute clothes! It saves me so much time and money. In fact, we owe you a lot of money by now. :)
Hope the shots went well. Tyler and Megan are both getting shots tomorrow--should be fun!
Cutie cutie. Loved how you did each month, that is so stinking cute, I can already see his wedding, so many cute video and pics of him. I think that is awesome. Its crazy how fast they grow up. Congrats and Happy Birthday Matt.
Perfect stats...what perfect little boy! :) Such a sad pic, though, shots are no fun! Poor guy!
Great blog, Felicia. Thanks for sending me the link. Those boys sure are cute. I miss you guys. We need to get together one of these days. Our kids would love to play together.
Post a Comment