Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Year

I am becoming so bad at updating this blog! Oh well...I'll just try harder! For this year, I am doing the this. The basic concept is you take a picture a day, and by the end of the year, you have an entire album of moments! I love it so far...here's my first page:



And...I'm so excited about the Cardinals Superbowl game on Sunday, although it's bittersweet...I so wish my dad was here to see it! He has always been a fan since there arrival here, and we even had season tickets growing up. I hope he has a great seat for the game:)
I decided to make my family some t shirts to wear for the game out of old scraps:

5 comments:

Amberly said...

I love the photo a day concept, it seems to be popular this year! Your first layout is such a great picture of your week, thanks for sharing!

Darla said...

A picture a day and Cardinal shirts out of SCRAPS!!! You totally inspire me.

Lindsay said...

I love the picture a day idea! I especially love your scrapbooking job!!! Way to go. We sure miss you guys and hope everything is going well.

Michael and Lindsey said...

What a cute idea! I wish I could be that organized.

Mama Bear said...

CUTE scrapbook! What a great idea. I want to see the finished product. I'll be very impressed if you actually take a picture each day! :)

Love your Gordon B Hickley quote. I need to read that one every day!