Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February in AZ...

I can't believe it was actually warm enough today for the boys to play outside in the water! I'm actually loving it, just a little afraid of what's to come this summer! Oh well....at least you don't have to scrape sunshine off your windshield:)



6 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute! I am loooving this weather.

Laura said...

I love your photos of your boys. I love the weather too. Now the shower down below. Cutest ever. GREAT JOB!!

Brandi Jo said...

I can't wait to get there and soak up the sunshine!!! :-) Only 2 more months to go!!

Brandi Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I can't believe how close in size they are, It really shows on the see saw. I'm sure loving this weather too!

Shaina said...

Beautiful weather! It's great until it gets too hot in the summer, right!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I bookmarked yours, so I can visit now!