I took this really great photography workshop from Pied Piper Photo this past weekend and learned bunches of fun stuff! Here is a photo of a darling newborn boy I took in the class and had fun playing with....now I just need volunteers to practice on!
5 comments:
HOw fun! :-) He is so cute!!!
Thatturned out so cute. Great job.
very cute! we always are willing to volunteer. :)
We would be happy volunteers, although after the last time, you might not want us. I would love to get a pick of all four kids together for Mothers' Day gifts.
I sure wish I could have come to that workshop with you! How fun! Was it just a one-time class or is it a series? I looked at her website...she is a great photographer. does she live in az or in the uk? I did take those pics of nora, btw. My friend has a studio and let me come in and take the pics. It was pretty fun! Wish I had a little set-up of my own!! I miss you guys, too! Aren't you coming to Dland soon??????
Post a Comment