Flicka! Why have you never told me you had a blog! I had no idea until you made a comment on my blog today! I'm so happy to see all of your cute pics and all of your cute boys! I love you and miss you!!!!
When are you coming to see us?? We might come to AZ soon, so let me know what dates you are planning to be here!! We will totally have to hit the aquarium when you come visit. Very fun...especially for the kids! Miss you!!!!!!!
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." — Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Love the smiley picture!!! What a sweetheart!
Flicka! Why have you never told me you had a blog! I had no idea until you made a comment on my blog today! I'm so happy to see all of your cute pics and all of your cute boys! I love you and miss you!!!!
When are you coming to see us?? We might come to AZ soon, so let me know what dates you are planning to be here!! We will totally have to hit the aquarium when you come visit. Very fun...especially for the kids! Miss you!!!!!!!
Post a Comment