Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Making Progress....

Jake's almost caught on....



Matt always wants to "sit up" (love this little bumbo seat!)

3 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Way to go Jake. Trenton is so close, but just when I think he's got it down, we seem to slide backwards. Soon though.

Do you love the bumbo? I have seen those everywhere lately, and am wondering if we need to get one for our new little one.

Amberly said...

Prayers all around for these little guys... I know it'll happen sometime in their lives, but good grief, it's taking a while!

felicia said...

sounds like you guys are having the same issues as me, just when i think he's got it...accident! they will get it, that's my concolation!
kendra-the bumbo is great-especially when they really want to sit and i'm trying to cook, etc. i bought it on craigslist for about 1/2 price:)