I miss you, Flicka! I wish you guys were coming out to visit in October, it would be so fun to hang out!! I never get to see you enough when I'm home. Being a SAHM is so hard and I guess I didn't realize how much I needed my sleep until I stopped getting enough! :) Your boys are so cute...I can't believe Jake is 3! Tell him happy birthday for us! Love you!!!
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." — Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Your baby is such a chub! What a cutie he is. I can't believe how big Jake is getting. They grow up so fast.
I miss you, Flicka! I wish you guys were coming out to visit in October, it would be so fun to hang out!! I never get to see you enough when I'm home. Being a SAHM is so hard and I guess I didn't realize how much I needed my sleep until I stopped getting enough! :) Your boys are so cute...I can't believe Jake is 3! Tell him happy birthday for us! Love you!!!
AWW he's already getting so much bigger since we've been gone!! :( He's so cute though!!!
oh he has totally chubbed out! I am referring to baby, not daddy... they are darling falisha!
Too cute...you must be having sooo much fun! Can't wait till Matt gets to join in the wrestling matches too...let the games begin!
Post a Comment