Monday, October 1, 2007

Stats....


The boys had a combined dr. appointment this morning. Jake's 3 year and Matt's 4 month. Here's the stats:

Jake: 28 lbs 6 oz (20% weight/45% height)
Matt: 17 lbs 11 oz (95% weight/95% height)

So, basically...little bro is catching up quicking to big bro-haha!

**Off the topic, if anyone has any suggestions..we need a family photo! If you know anyone who takes pics or would like to trade off taking family pics...let me know!**

8 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Flicka, I would SO love to take pics of you guys. Only if you'll take a family pic of us, too! Now you just need to come to California so we can make this exchange...or we need to come out to AZ again! Hmmm????? LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Domestic Goddess said...

So cute. I have people who take great pictures, however, I don't think you want to drag everyone here where the snow is starting to fall!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Love the new picture! The photographer we used for my wedding was REALLY good. Kinda pricey though. www.wilsonfoto.com
You decide.

Becky said...

Hi, Felicia! My friend, Mindy, does great photos! From my blog, click on the link to her blog and then on her blog click on the link to her photography website. :) Hope you're doing well--miss ya lots!

Kim said...

Totally cute pic Felicia! I'm up for a picture session any time...haven't gotten my fancy camera yet so we'll have to use yours but we could probably get some cute pics over here somewhere...and it'll give us an excuse to finally get together. I need to hurry up and get those taken for Christmas cards, huh? Let's do it!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Matt IS a Trenton-sized baby!

I might be interested in some photography exchanges, after the little one gets here. I have a shot in my mind, but it would require borrowing that cute scale you used in Matt's pictures. Do you think that might be possible?
I think we have the same camera. Do you have any extra equipment like lenses or external flashes? I still have a lot to learn about the camera. Maybe you could teach me.

Amy said...

Hi Falisha...my sister does photography. She is still setting up her website, but you can email her at lindseybennett21@mac.com. If you look on my blog she did Zack's 2 weeks, 3 months & 6 months. Or if you want to look at others just email me & I can send you a bunch...amym.gregory@gmail.com

Amy said...

Hi Falisha...my sister does photography. She is still setting up her website, but you can email her at lindseybennett21@mac.com. If you look on my blog she did Zack's 2 weeks, 3 months & 6 months. Or if you want to look at others just email me & I can send you a bunch...amym.gregory@gmail.com