Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

I thought that keeping the kiddos up late on Christmas Eve, would mean lots of sleeping in-boy, was I wrong, they were both up at 5am! Go figure!? Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas this year! Santa was very good to the boys-Jake loved his new bike and especially his transformers. Matt loved the paper and bows! It was such a fun day filled with those who mean the very most to me in the world. I'm so grateful for my guys and to have a hubby who is so thoughtful and loving. I'm also grateful for our savior and the time to reflect on his life and sacrifice for us.







4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like so much fun...now we really need to get them together so they can learn to ride together!

Amberly said...

the picture by the tree of all of you is a treasure. sounds like a perfect cozy christmas!

Jackie Lee said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Everyone looks so happy and healthy! What more could you ask for? Hope your Holidays were great!

Mama Bear said...

I love Christmas! Looks like you had a really Merry one! Your boys look so happy...all 3 of them! :)