We just got back from our fun family vacation to the happiest place on earth! It was a fabulous trip-hardly any lines, great weather (except for 1 rainy cold day), and even some time with one of my best friends!
Jake is finally getting old enough to get excited about rides, shows, etc...it was so fun to see his eyes light up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! You guys are one cute family :)
You guys look great!!! It looks like tons of fun...I actually want to go now!
What a fun vacation...one of these days we're gonna get over there!
Love the new family photo, Felicia!
These pictures are so cute! I love disneyland...maybe someday we'll take meredith there! I should have just bought a season pass and gone with you guys! Oh well! It was so fun to see you...I can't wait to see you over the holidays! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment