Friday, January 11, 2008

Counting our Blessings....

Yesterday at lunch, Dave was hit while turning at the intersection by a guy who completely ran a red light. He decided to take the tahoe to work yesterday, and I'm so grateful, as he usually is in our little civic. None of the 3 people involved were seriously injured (thank goodness)! But, the poor man who hit him totalled his truck. I'm counting my blessings today...it's often in the little things that happen in life, that make you appreciate each day you have together!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

you totally have angels looking out for your family! Glad things are ok, sorry about the bummer of having to fix a vehicle!

Kim said...

Oh yuk, accident's are the worst!!! I hope Dave stays feeling good...and that the other driver learned his lesson. Accident's are so scary, even more so for the victums loved ones I think! What a heart racer!!!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

I didnt know that! Oh my gosh, I am so glad hes ok! I think counting blessing is an understatement!

Mama Bear said...

I hate accidents! I'm so glad Dave is okay!! So scary! This is why I'm trying to talk Robert into buying us a minivan or an suv before #2 comes!!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I didn't know about that! I'm glad he's okay!!!

Becky said...

Obviously it's been a while since I stopped by your blog, Felicia! I'm so glad everyone is OK!!!!