Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Sunbeam....



So, Jake is now a Sunbeam! He hasn't made it past sharing time until yesterday. For the past couple of weeks, we have found Jake on nice, soft blankets in the hallway courtesy of our cute primary leaders as we've come to pick him up. I just had to post a pic that he actually MADE it to class and loved it-Way to Go Big Boy!

4 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

aww I love it. He's so cute! Miss you guys!!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

YAY! Chels started Sunbeams and she loves it too, the nursury teacher told me how wierd it was not having one of my kids in her class since thats how its been for 3 years but come april, Emmas in there! YAY!

Jackie Lee said...

Sunbeams are so sweet! Wait until he comes home singing the primary songs start to finish. It is priceless.

Becky said...

I can't believe he's already in Sunbeams! Wow--time flies :) he's a cutie!

P.S. I'm looking at my calendar still and hoping to plan a craft night soon...