Friday, March 28, 2008

Catching up...

I'm always behind on these blog posts, so...we'll start with a couple weeks ago and I'll try to catch up to Easter :)
We decided to take a fun family trip for a couple days to Sedona. As we were almost there, we noticed snow flurries and snow on the ground (we weren't expecting that)! Good thing I remembered the boys coats! As soon as we arrived and Jake saw all the snow he couldn't wait to make angels and of course throw snow balls! So, we headed over the the outlets and happened to find the last pair of rain boots at the Gap (thank goodness they fit him perfect) and Matt had to enjoy it in the comforts of our arms! Dave and I froze, but we had a very fun weekend!




4 comments:

Johnson said...

Cute pictures. That looks like alot of fun.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

aww, they are so cute! how fun!

Shawn and Rachel Smith said...

It's fun to see what you've been up to. I sure do miss and luv ya. We will definitely have to get together soon.

Brandi Jo said...

That is fun that you ran into some snow! We were wanting to get the boys up to play in some snow this year, but didn't get to it. Now it is probably too late and I am too pregnant!