Height: 29 3/4 90%
Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz 70%
Head: 46.7cm 85%

He also has his bottom 2 teeth and 4 top teeth! He wants to be on the move so bad and has almost figured out how to crawl (we better watch out). He's a lot more daring than his older brother! He also loves to eat (everything),taking a tubby,going on walks, the swing at the park, and kisses! He claps when he's really excited and will shake his head for "no". He says, "mama" which makes sense because he's most definitely a mama's boy:)
Although sometimes I wonder how I'm going to make it through the day with my boys, I just watch them learn and grow and realize that the good definitely outweighs the bad! It's amazing what one little "I love you mama" or a little laugh can do!

6 comments:
He is such a cute big boy. We loved having him over for Chloe's party. I bet next time we see him he will be crawling.
Cute, cute, kid!!!
We need to talk. Did you get my last email?
Kendra
aww, hes so cute, i wish we lived closer so we could all play! I cant get over how much both the boys look like dave as a baby, i love it! Give them kisses for us!
He is so cute! I have never seen him in person yet! It has been way to long since we have all gotten together. I hope all is well. 9 months!!! Crazy!
What a cutie! Wish we lived closer to play!
he is so darling, falisha! nice work on that one!
Post a Comment