I can't believe that Jake started preschool today! He wanted me to come with him and told his teacher "I thought my mommy was coming to school with me". So cute! He wouldn't really tell me about his day, but I know he had a great time! And, I forgot how easy it is to run errands with just 1 kiddo! :)


7 comments:
hurray for school! he looks pretty happy to go! good thing too.
Awww, hes getting soo big! Very cute!
That is nice to get a break! Where does he go to preschool at?
Great pics. Bella sure liked them too. It's nice to have a few hours with just one kid. So how have you guys been? We need to get back in the swing of things again. I'll talk with you soon. I hope you and Dave are having fun though.
I am gone to Ireland already! We left on Thursday and we are having a blast! I am so lucky to be here and be around these great photographers that are teaching the classes. We are really going through everything here at the seminar. It is 4 days long. We will be headed home on Saturday. :-) I am thinking about trying to host a seminar at my house or maybe my brother-in-laws house in Carefree. Let me know if you would be interested. I would have one of the girls here teach it. :-) I will try to find out more info and let everyone know.
Oh, he looks like such a big boy! I can't believe he is in preschool...such an exciting adventure! Hopefully he'll love it! I'm sure you won't mind the break! :)
Sorry me missed you guys while we were in time, I hope you had a great weekend with Dave!
LOVE YOU!
I love hearing all of Jake's cute sayings when we are carpooling. He is such a crack up!!! These pics are great.
Post a Comment