My dad passed away Saturday. I'm still in shock and sorting through my feelings. We did go through his office this afternoon, to begin figuring things out, and I saw this framed right next to the door, as you look up from his desk....

I definately needed to read that. Write more soon.
9 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that. Please take care! I will keep you in my prayers!
I'm still in shock too and I barely knew him. I really like that quote. It seems like he wanted to be a good person. I just kept thinking that he had a lot more life to live. It makes me want to live my life better because no one knows when our time will be. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
I am also sorry to hear your news. Even with the gospel, death is such a hard thing to deal with. I love your dad's sign. It's a good reminder to us all. Let me know if you need anything.
I am so sorry to hear this. We will keep you guys in our prayers and let us know if we can do anything to help. I love the quote, I needed to read that too!
So sorry to hear the news, Felicia. Please call if you need anything. You are in our prayers.
I'm so sorry you lost your dad. We will keep you in our prayers and let is know if you or dave need anything.
falisha, I won't pretend to know what you're going through, only to hope that you can feel our Father in Heaven close to you as you go through the next while. Our thoughts are with you.
You'll be in my Prayers Felicia...I hope you find the comfort and peace that you need right now.
I am so sorry for your loss. And so sorry that I am so late in sharing condolences. I guess I have been missing your updates. Are you hanging in there? We will pray for you and your family.
Post a Comment