I wish I could! I really want to take a class...but there is no way. My little one is such a stinker, she won't take a bottle! Just like her sister! Grrrr! Oh well, I'll take a class someday...right? :) Have fun...and send any great tips you learn my way!!
Hey! sounds like you guys have been having fun! So let me know what the detials are on the workshop... I am not sure, I might be out of town those days, but totally let me know! Email me @ bambiejojo@hotmail.com
Yes, Flicka! We seriously need to be neighbors! That would make life so much more fun! I miss you! Yes, I am going to read the Bryan Peterson book...haven't gotten it yet. I'm hoping it will help! Have you already read it?? What is this workshop thing you are doing??
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." — Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
I would. Were is it at?
I wish I could! I really want to take a class...but there is no way. My little one is such a stinker, she won't take a bottle! Just like her sister! Grrrr! Oh well, I'll take a class someday...right? :) Have fun...and send any great tips you learn my way!!
Hey! sounds like you guys have been having fun! So let me know what the detials are on the workshop... I am not sure, I might be out of town those days, but totally let me know! Email me @ bambiejojo@hotmail.com
Yes, Flicka! We seriously need to be neighbors! That would make life so much more fun! I miss you! Yes, I am going to read the Bryan Peterson book...haven't gotten it yet. I'm hoping it will help! Have you already read it?? What is this workshop thing you are doing??
Did you go? Who was it with? Do you recommend it? I've been dying to take one. Are you going to start doing photography professionally now?
Did you go? Who was it with? Do you recommend it? I've been dying to take one. Are you going to start doing photography professionally now?
Post a Comment