Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year meant carving pumpkins, making treats, and wearing lots of costumes to fun things like Jake's preschool party, ward trunk-or-treat, and just trick-or-treating around the neighborhood! I feel so blessed to have my boys who are so fun and to have such good friends!












7 comments:

Mindy said...

you guys look awesome! your tattoo looks so real. :)
I love Jake in his turtle costume. too cute. I guess we are party poopers not dressing up. I will post Ashlyn's witch costume soon.

Mindy said...

we would love you take our family pic. then we could actually send out christmas cards this year. :) just let us know when your available!

Darla said...

Way to get in the Halloween spirit. Your biker family get up was awesome. Nice tattos! Jake is so lucky he got to wear three different costumes!!!

Johnson said...

Those pics are great! I love the ones of Jake in his costume and also the pic of him carving the pumpkin. What a fun time!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Oh my word those are freakin cute pics! I totally miss you guys! Good job at dressing up, the boys looked so dang cute in each one of thier costumes! Love you guys! ;)

Mindy said...

tomorrow will be great for pictures. there's a couple places we could go if you want an outside pic. thanks!

Brandi Jo said...

Very Cute! How did your photography class go?