Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Grateful...


I'm so grateful for so many things right now in my life that make it so full-just want to note a few things: I'm grateful for a 4 year old who still asks me to snuggle with him. I'm grateful for an almost 1.5 year old who gives me huge open mouth kisses. I'm grateful for a husband who supports me in all i do, still thinks i'm sexy, and who is my very best friend. I'm grateful for my little bro and the example he is to me. I'm grateful for friends, both new and old. I'm grateful for blessings in spite of hardships. I'm grateful for comfort when I'm sad. I'm grateful for a home and the comforts of everyday life. I'm grateful for my wonderful mother (who's also a fabulous grandma).

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your so good. I feel like I need to say more on my gratitude tag post. That's a sweet picture of your mom and Matt.

Mechelle said...

I'm greatful for people like you who give pause and think and write about what they are greatful for. It makes me think more about what I am greatful for. So thank you.

Mama Bear said...

Very sweet pic...very sweet post. I'm grateful that you're my friend! :)