Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Costumes...

Better late, than never...the boys did dress up for Halloween! Jake was Dash from the Incredibles and Matt was a lobster! We went to the ward trunk or treat and Jake got TONS of candy...he was so excited and tired that when we asked him if he wanted to go around the neighborhood he said, "no, i'm done!".


3 comments:

Kim said...

Okay those are some of the best Halloween expressions ever! Jakes sweet little smile is pricesless...and is that a pouty bottom lip I see on Mr. Lobster? Sooo cute!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

oh my gosh I love these pictures. Matt's expression is priceless. Taylor and I laughed for about 10 min about that. They're so adorable and we can't wait to see you guys next week. Are you coming to mom's for Thanksgiving? :) And are you coming shopping Friday morning? We're heading to Tucson right after shopping.

Mama Bear said...

So cute!! I love how happy Jake looks! I think he liked his costume, huh? :)

I can't wait for you guys to come!! We'll definitely take the kids and play at the beach, Meredith will LOVE IT!