Thursday, November 15, 2007

Craft Project Day

Ok, so I really want to make the avent calendar that's on Becky P's blog and also some button trees! Is anyone up for a craft day, night, whatever!? I'd love to get together and have fun while getting some projects done! I'm thinking the day after Thanksgiving in the evening (23rd) or the (24th) What do you think? Let me know! Thanks:)

10 comments:

Families are Forever said...

Sounds like fun! When and where? Count me in!

Becky said...

For the first time EVER we are going out of town for Thanksgiving!! I want to get together and craft! Those button trees are awesome (I'm assuming you are talking about the ones from Ali's blog?). I'll be thinking of you all while crafting with Jeff's mom next weekend....

Mama Bear said...

Sounds so fun...wanna do it in Huntington Beach?????

Ashlee said...

I am up for doing a night...Deirdre and I started our trees last night. I will be in town, but Deirdre will be gone...Let's make a plan!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I would love it, but I don't think we will be back from Prescott that soon. Are there any other days that will work?

Kim said...

That sounds fun to me...Maybe sometime the week after Thanksgiving???

felicia said...

i'm leaving the sunday after thanksgiving for a week...so, i could do it that first week into december (though the avent calendar would start a little late) but, i wouldn't mind...let me know what you think!?

Kim said...

I'm up for it, just let us know the date and time and I'll try and work something out.

Jackie Lee said...

Felicia,

I just found your blog...looks great!
Hope all is well
Jackie Lee

Becky said...

Felicia,

I will have my advent calendar and button trees done by that first week in December but I still have other projects to do. Let's get together with all these fun gals! Your place or mine? :) I have Friday, December 7th available if that works for others (we have Stake Conference that Saturday).