Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dave got his.....






Dave had finished his classes for his MBA a couple months ago, and i happened to ask him when the graduation ceremony was. When he looked it up, we realized it was the next day! I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished! CONGRATS Sweetie!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Dave!!! Now whatcha gonna do? I'm assuming Disney Land is in your future...hip hip hooray!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! So, Dave...what are you gonna be when you grow up? :)

P.S. Jeff keeps asking me when we're going to get together with you guys....

Mechelle said...

congrats to Dave!! Hey, btw, sorry if you tried to look at my blog, I had the settings wrong so no one could get there. So if you want to check it out I changed it, so feel free.

Mama Bear said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We're proud of you, Dave!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Congrats Dave! Love you guys, cant wait to see ya in a couple weeks! I need to kiss those cute boys you have!