So I got your comment on my blog, and at first I was thinking that there was no way I'd be up for something like that this year, and then the wheels started turning. Do you still have my phone number? Give me a call and let's talk! If not, email me at irene_jazz@excite.com.
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." — Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Jake is really loving Matt! Fun pictures!
The boys look so happy and cute! Hope all is well with your family.
Cute, cute pictures! I'm sure your little men will be heartbreakers in the future!
So I got your comment on my blog, and at first I was thinking that there was no way I'd be up for something like that this year, and then the wheels started turning. Do you still have my phone number? Give me a call and let's talk! If not, email me at irene_jazz@excite.com.
I love those shirts!
Post a Comment