Monday, February 25, 2008

Girls Night out...Disney Style

Mitch and I went back to the park after everyone returned to the hotel at about 8p and stayed until midnight when the park closed. Mitch is a pro and I tried to keep up the best that I could...whew! We even found the "Voss Family Brick" at the end of the night! I'm glad I have such fun sister-in-laws (since I don't have any sisters of my own)


7 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Okay I am RIDICULOUSLY jealous that I couldn't be there!! Girls night out at Disneyland is always my FAVORITE!! Did Mitch tell you about the time we got locked in the park after it closed and we had to be escorted out?? :) I can't wait to get home in a few more months and see all of you!!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Awww, fun! Miss yall! Kiss those boys for us!

Jackie Lee said...

Looks like a very fun filled weekend, I think baby Matt has been to Disneyland more times than me! What a fun family vacation.

Mama Bear said...

Glad you guys had fun! Wish we could have seen you!

Miss you!!

Johnson said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We should make a trip with you guys. I know we would all have a blast!

Amberly said...

looks like a super fun trip, glad you took the time to go!

Brandi Jo said...

Hey Felicia!
Dave showed us your blog tonight! Very cute. Come check ours out. www.schneidersrus.blogspot.com
Miss you guys!