Since we had a 3 day weekend last week, what better way to spend it than at the happiest place on earth!? We went with the Crockett's, and despite some of the kiddos being sickies...it was a fun trip!
I think us girlies are a little outnumbered!

Gotta have those Disney churros!

Using the baby swap passes...

this is how we felt by the end of the day...
2 comments:
So am I a bad mom if my kids have never been to Disneyland? How many times have you taken Jake?
Still working on our idea. What do you think of mixing valentines and st. patty's day and doing it on march 15?
so cute, looks like you all had fun! I too have never taken the kiddo's to D-land, and have only been once myself (when I was prego with #1, and ended up getting really sick). So maybe after I have this baby we'll attempt our first trip as a family:)
Post a Comment