So, I'm assistant ward camp director and I was asked to make our camp flag. Our theme is "Once Upon a Princess" and our kingdown is "Love a Lot". It took me a lot of time to make-especially since I don't sew very well (got a "C" in sewing class at BYU-ha ha!)I'm excited for camp!
6 comments:
Looks good, I loved going to camp and am thinkin about this year with my "adopted girls"
May you have lots of blessings. As for me, I am counting my blessing that I don't have to go to GC.
Great job! So, does your ward go up individually or does your stake call ward camp directors to help out?
Love all the cute photos from your last couple of posts!
That turned out great. You are so talented.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Nice work! It looks great. I need to call you soon about next weekend.
Post a Comment