Well, I'm so glad that we dvr'd conference this year....as, i'll be watching this week! During the second session on Sunday, I fell asleep. I was completely exhausted....and it just happened! I woke up to piles of colored, powdery substances on the ottoman and floor-Jake had dug out all the eyeshadows and blushes from their compartments in my makeup bag using some sort of tool (and of course they were the ones that I had just purchased at the mall:) I was livid at him and he knew it! Then, what do you know, Elder Ballard began to speak about mothers and young children and how short our time is with them and how influencial we are in their lives! It was such a blessing to me to at least be able to hear the talk I needed most-funny how that happens!? I need to just take a breath, count to ten, and realize that I only get these little guys for but a short part of my life all to myself:)
I'm so grateful to sustain our new prophet, President Monson and for the guidance our church so fully offers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That talk was my fav too. I really needed to hear it. Our kids sure know how to test us but your right we only have them for so long.
Wasn't that such a great talk? I think most mothers probably really enjoyed his talk! So good!
How are you guys doing? I'm so sad we missed you while we were in AZ. It is probably good, though, because I'm STILL SICK! If you can believe it? I'm on antibiotics right now, so hopefully I'll be better soon...but I'll believe it when it happens! I've been sick for almost 3 months...yuck! Give your boys a big squeeze for me! Love you!!!!!
That is so funny with Jake... it must be an age thing. Aiden likes to play in my makeup too. So frustrating because they can ruin the whole thing so fast!
How frustrating for you!!
I LOVED that talk as well...I can't wait to read it and re-read it when I get my Ensign.
Oh little Jake! I can just see him now. So where was Dave??? Well, that's too bad about your makeup...I actually got to hear that talk too since Ryan was taking a turn watching Ashlyn. It was a good one!
Post a Comment