Friday, April 18, 2008

Lately....

We've been working on re-doing the front yard...














Falling asleep in strange places...





(like here in the closet)





(and on mommy while she's playing the drums on rockband)





Making messes....


(last Sunday while making cookies, your brother handed you the almost empty tub of frosting while I was upstairs-you were alltogether too happy about that)



Watching SUNS games...
















Playing with our cousins...







2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! We did the whole re-doing our front yard last year. It always ends up being a bigger project then you plan on! It does look good now it is all done. I would like to see after pictures of your yard.

Your boys are cute! That is nice that Jake will fall asleep, even if it is in random places... I can't hardly ever get Aiden to sleep!

Amberly said...

such cute pics of your boys, and fun things going on in your family! I love the closet photo... oh, to be able to sleep like that again!