Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy Day...

So, yesterday while we were getting Jake ready to go to his tumbling class, Matt shuts the door while he's inside our bathroom and opens one of the drawers (thus blocking the door from opening). I tried to remain calm, as he was crying wanting to get out. I tried to get him to shut the drawer, tried to stick m&m's through the tiny opening as a bribe to get him to come to the door, etc...etc...nothing was working! Poor little guy! So, I tried to find something to stick in the opening to close the drawer myself, since my fingers were too big for the space. I got it to close a bit using a multiple items, but still no success. I thought I might have to just kick the door down? Chop the door down? Then I found one of my dad's drawing triangles and almost got it closed....found another tiny screwdriver, and finally success! Since by then, Jake's class was almost over, the boys went outside to play and had a gigantic mud fest!
Ahhhhhh! Life with BOYS!

2 comments:

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Awww, how sad and frustrating at the same time! Poor boy and poor mommy!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Glad you were able to figure it out! Where is Jake's tumbling class? I was thinking of doing something similar for Tyler. By the way, feel free to ask Michael about Jake's tooth. I'm sure he would have no problem working on Jake as long as he didn't require sedation.