Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lego Party

On Jake's Birthday, he invited some of his friends to come over for a Lego Party....I had so much fun planning it-I think it was a success!








4 comments:

Johnson said...

That was such a great idea! Bella had so much fun, she still talks about the party and the Legos. Happy Birthday Jake.

Darla said...

Mikey had a blast and has worn his construction hat non-stop since then. He has worn it so much (including to bed)that I forget he even has it on. I couldn't figure out why people were staring at us in Costco the other day until I realized it must be the cute lego hat. Thanks for having him. You did a great job!!! Glad Jake had a fun birthday.

Mama Bear said...

Happy Birthday, Jake! I can't believe he is 4 already...wow! Darling pics of your family and love the pics from the lego party, I'm impressed!! Love you!

Ashlee said...

So cute! I will have to get your ideas...