Monday, October 13, 2008

Schnepf Farm

Jake had a field trip for preschool last Friday, and Matt and I tagged along. It was a very fun day full of rides, a petting zoo, mazes, pig races, and of course-picking out a pumpkin at the end!








5 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Could your boys be any cuter? I mean really... We all need to get together again sometime! I haven't seen you guys in forever!

Mama Bear said...

Okay...great pics, girl! Love them! We are taking Meredith to this little pumpkin patch by us on Friday...can't wait! She hasn't stopped talking about riding a pony since she found out they have ponies there! She wants to ride a white one...or a pink one with stripes! :) We are coming into town Oct 26...and we'll be there until Nov 5th! Let me know when you guys can hang out!!

Johnson said...

Wow! Your pictures turned out great! The boys sure look like they had a blast!

Darla said...

We had a great time hanging out with you guys. I am embarrassed I posted my pics of the farm because they stink compared to yours. Thanks for sending me the ones you took of us!!! Thanks for helping me with the stroller, too. I love it. You are awesome!!!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

When did Jake's hair start getting dark? It has been too long, hasn't it?