We had this camping trip planned with the Smith's and Meryhew's for weeks, and I go and get sick- Ugh! I finally started to feel better, so we went up on Saturday to spend the day-it was so fun to spend a bit of time with our friends. The odds were definately stacked against us girls...3 to 1! Here's a bunch of pics from the day...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Too cute...looks like a lot of fun!
by the way you've been tagged (visit my blog for details!)
Great pics, felicia!
That looks like fun! We were just thinkin we wanted to go camping but it's WAY too cold up here. I can't believe how big Matt is getting! He is starting to lose the newborn look... Can't wait to see you guys in just 4 weeks!!! :)
Very cute pictures except for the creepy spider. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing those were walking around.
Post a Comment