Okay those pictures are too dang cute!! Just 3 more weeks and I can give kisses... can you believe I haven't loved on even ONE baby since I've been up here? It's killing me... Matters here I come... haha!
Felicia!! Your kids are so dang cute! I know it's been a long time. I guess you could think of it as the whole five degrees of separation or something like that. I found you through Mitch's blog who I found through Koe's blog. So anyway, nice to see what you've been up too. check out my blog sometime, I'm really new to all of this. :)
I love these photos! I need to get your tips on lighting for these kinds of pics. I have been doing a lot of experimenting with pictures lately, and I am convinced that it is all about the lighting.
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." — Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
okay, the bottom one is PRICELESS!!!
Okay those pictures are too dang cute!! Just 3 more weeks and I can give kisses... can you believe I haven't loved on even ONE baby since I've been up here? It's killing me... Matters here I come... haha!
oh that last little face is just asking to be kissed, it's indescribably darling!!
Oh my gosh! So cute...I'm totally laughing out loud right now because they are so, so, so darling! LOVE THEM!!!!!
Sorry I haven't done my tag-thing yet, I promise I'll try to do it today! Love you!!
Great photos! He is so kissably cute :)
Felicia!! Your kids are so dang cute! I know it's been a long time. I guess you could think of it as the whole five degrees of separation or something like that. I found you through Mitch's blog who I found through Koe's blog. So anyway, nice to see what you've been up too. check out my blog sometime, I'm really new to all of this. :)
hey mechelle! put me on your list...i'd love to check out your blog and see what you've been up to! long time, no see:)
I love these photos! I need to get your tips on lighting for these kinds of pics. I have been doing a lot of experimenting with pictures lately, and I am convinced that it is all about the lighting.
Post a Comment