I was tagged by my friend Kim, so...here's the instructions I received:
The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. Then you have to post a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
Here goes:
1. I absolutely LOVE thrift shopping. You'll almost always catch me out at a thrift store finding good bargains, ebay, and now I've recently discovered craigslist...now I almost hate to shop at "regular" stores-because they're too expensive!
2. I love waking up to the sound of my baby Matt as I hear his chunky legs thumping in his crib and the way he always wakes up with a smile :)
3. I love ice cream. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! But, since I'm trying to lose my baby weight, I'll stick to my little bowl of berry sherbet, raspberries, and a mix in of rainbow sprinkles.
4. I have to fall asleep to the tv, it doesn't even matter what I'm watching, I guess I just need the background noise!?
5. I'm not very organized ever since becoming a sahm...but, i'm working on it. I just ordered some day to day task lists-so, we'll see if it helps. I'd love to have some extra time to SCRAPBOOK!
6. I love being in a family with all boys. I always told all my friends that I wanted to have 3 boys when I was older...and I do now -1 big, and 2 little! I love them with all my heart :)
So, I tag Kayla, Mitch, Kristin, and Linda:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome Felicia...Masen did the leg thumping thing too. It's almost like the first is like a little ball of curiosity and the second is a little ball of happy...too much fun!
I love your list! I also love that I already knew most of that stuff...except for the fact that you love waking up listening to Matt's chunky legs thumping in his crib and his happy smile. I could have guessed that one, though!...at least the smile part!! :)
thanks for participating, I love knowing these little things about you!
Post a Comment