Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beach...

While in CA, we just had to go to the beach and see my darling friend Kayla and her family and new baby girl!




who knew they could get along while doing something?








This picture makes me laugh...Matt is the funniest little man and he does these funny faces all the time-I love his baby teeth and his chubby scrunchy sandy face just makes me want to kiss him all over:)

7 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Matt is the funniest baby! I can't believe he's walking already!! What a cutie!! I just wanna kiss that sandy chubby face.

Mindy said...

cute pictures! Disneyland looked really fun. We're not brave enough to bring Ashlyn...atleast until she's bigger. I can't believe how tall Matt is getting. He's growing up so fast.
I saw the speeding ticket picture. That stinks!

Johnson said...

You took great pictures at the beach! I just love the one of Matt and his sandy face. Disneyland looks like a blast. I wish we could have gone with you guys. It makes me miss it. I'm glad you all had fun.

Brandi Jo said...

Fun times at the beach! We are actually planning a trip to take the kids to Sea World and the beach this summer. I think they'll have a blast! We are waiting to do Disneyland until they are a little bit older. I think it cost twice as much to go there then Sea World. Then the boys can enjoy more rides. Hope all is well with you guys!

Darla said...

You are a phenomenal photographer!! Having cute subjects doesn't hurt either. Looks like a fun trip!!!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I seriously love all of these beach pictures. I'm so excited to see your cute baby boys soon! 3 days! YEA!!!

Mama Bear said...

Such cute pics! I'm so glad you came to visit us while you were in town! I love you guys!! We are excited to see you guys again when we come out to AZ in the next little bit! I think we will be getting into town on the 6th...and probably staying about a week! I'll call ya when we get into town!