
Jake gave his first talk a few weeks ago on how the temple blesses our family. The night before just he and I walked around the temple and talked...so fun! He did a great job, until as he spoke louder and louder into the microphone, the laughing got louder and louder! Regardless, I'm so proud of my little guy!


Why is it when I can FINALLY get them to both look at me at the same time and somewhat smile, that the picture turns out blurry????

2 comments:
that's so cute! I didn't think you could take pics of that. that reminds me of my little bro and his first talks...getting louder and everyone laughing. it was so funny! I wish I could have seen Jake. :)
That first talk is always a little nerve-wracking! Good job to Jake. Tyler had a similar experience where he spoke really loud and everyone was cracking up.
Post a Comment