Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FHE....


Last Monday we took the boys to see Wall-E, since Jake has been dying to see it ever since seeing previews. That kid can do an excellent, "Wall-eeeeeeeee!"





















We were in Wal Mart and went past these Wal-E t shirts and Jake actually had me stop and said he wanted one, this was a first...he NEVER cares what he wears and will let me dress him however I want, so I just had to let him get the shirt for the movie!

5 comments:

Johnson said...

I love Jakes hair in that picture. He did a good job picking out that shirt, it is really cute.

amy said...

Jake is such a cutie! Hopefully Matt was good in the movie-Thomas would have been everywhere. Sounds like a fun family outing!

Brandi Jo said...

That is fun! We just saw Kung Fu Panda. We are probably going to see that movie next. Sounds like fun to go back to girls camp! I bet you had a good time after you started to feel better.

Mindy said...

how fun! some day we will go to the movies again... :)

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Oh mercy that is funny! We saw that and my girls loved it, I on the other hand could have waited to rent it from netflix, turn it on while I am cleaning bathrooms or something like that. Good job on the talk too, hes getting soo big!