Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Camp...




So, I'm WAY behind! Girls camp was so fun (except for the day that I had a stomach bug, and thought I might need to come home). It reminded me of when I went to that same camp as a young woman, such fun memories!



Here's us, the crazy leaders! These ladies were so fun!















I even found I have a hidden talent...knife throwing-so, watch out!

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Great pictures! I miss girls camp. I'm glad you had fun.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You're so funny! This is the stake that I went to girls camp with so I KNOW you had fun. :) I love our luxurious version of girls camp... :) Did you guys get to do line dancing and everything this year?

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Yay for Camp Lomia! I loved camp there, here we have to stay in tents! Looks like you had fun and ya I love the knife throwing! :)

amy said...

Thanks for the great mem-s. You always looked so gorg- and I am glad we didn't have to send you home!