Thursday, May 29, 2008

Backyard Camping....

We had a great time "camping" in the back yard last Friday.




We roasted marshmallos



And the boys just had a great time...





I have to admit, when Matt woke up at 2am...he and I slept the rest of the night in the house (I kind of have a fear of noises, the "boogie man", etc...)It was a really fun night!

4 comments:

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

That is HILARIOUS! HAHA Nice Camp Fire Dave! lol The boys look so excited though, good job!

Mindy said...

how fun! I remember backyard camping when I was a kid...much better than the woods! :)

Lindsay said...

we sure miss you guys!! What a fun idea! Jake and Matt have already changed since we moved! I hope you got your email from me, but if you haven't I just wanted to thank you for the CUTE pictures of Mason at his blessing! Your pics turned out so great. So thanks again!

Mama Bear said...

So fun! Robert would be doing the same thing...if only we had a backyard!! Happy anniversary...and happy birthday to Matt! I can't believe he is 1 already! That is so crazy! Give the big guy a squeeze for us!