
I just wanted to express my love to my mom (even though I'm a few days late). I can't even begin to thank you enough for the fabulous life you've given me. We never wanted for anything-we were never wealthy-but, always had what we needed and I always felt loved. You gave up everything for Ryan and I! Thanks for our always fun birthday parties and holidays, our homemade halloween costumes (I have no idea how you did that), never giving up on me even when i was "too cool to be seen with you". For taking us to church all by yourself and teaching us by your example. For cheering me on in all activities-Crazy Soccer Mom! For bailing me our for bouncing checks in college, your talks that helped me through tough dating situations. I thank you for all of this and so, so much more! And now, you are an awesome grandma to my little guys! I LOVE YOU MOM!



I also want to thank my guys for the chance to be a mother to them! They bless me each day-whether it be with patience or just with plain fun-I love you guys!

5 comments:
great post falisha! and your boys are completely darling.
I just can't believe how much you and your mom look alike! You are such a good daughter! The boys look cute too..as usual!
Your boys are so cute! :-) I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope you had a great mother's day!
Happy belated Mother's Day! What a cute family you have...2 cute little boys! Now you need a girl? Anytime soon? :)
We are going to try to come out to AZ in August, btw. We will FOR SURE see you if we do! Sorry I've been so lame lately...I swear I am so tired I feel half-alive! I can't imagine I'm going to feel more energized after the baby comes??? But...I'm hoping!!!!!!
Post a Comment