Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fathers and Sons...

Dave and Jake went to the Fathers and Sons camp out last weekend. I knew he wouldn't take any pics (even though he took the camera) so I shot a few of them with all their gear before they took off! Jake was so excited and they had a great time....I'm already looking forward to next year when all my boys can go together!


3 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

This time of year is when I'm thankful I have all boys...that means a free 24 hours for me. It's a wonderful thing...start making your plans for next year, it'll be something fun to look forward to!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Wow! I can already tell you that when Taylor sees this, he'll be jealous. This is one of the things he's looking forward to most about being a daddy.

Mama Bear said...

Those pictures are so cute! Jake is getting to be such a big kid...he looks so grown up in these pictures!! I'm glad they had fun on the campout!...and hopefully you had fun with only 1 kid at home for a day! :)