Sunday, May 4, 2008

RockBand Party...

We had such a fun RockBand Party the other night...Here are some flashbacks to the 80's/90's...




7 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys look great! I love your hair. :) lol...Also, I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

That is great! You and Dave look sooo good! I believe that you could have been rock stars in the 80s. Looks like we missed out on a great party! When are you guys going to move back to this part of town. :-)

Shawn and Rachel Smith said...

Your pictures are hilarious. Love it. You guys are definitely ROCK STARS. Miss you guys. Smiths

Becky said...

you guys look so authentic that's it almost scary :)

Love the hair especially!

Johnson said...

Thank you for the great party. We had so much fun! I would love to do it again.

Ashlee said...

TOo funny. You look great! Did you go to Goodwill? I miss seeing you there!

The Children's Yoga Company said...

Looks like an awesome time!