Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Birthday

So, I turned 29 again and Dave got me my favorite treat-and m&m blizzard cake! Thank goodness family came over to help me eat it later that week, or I would have ate the whole thing-so good!


4 comments:

Amberly said...

29 again? I like that idea! I'm dreading the fact that I'm supposed to leave my 20s behind this year!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Brandi Jo said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! BIG 29... It reminds me when I was little my mom use to tell me she was 29 because I use to blab to all the neighbors how old she was. One night I actually got in a fight with my dad arguing that she was 29 and not her real age. He was so mad at my mom for lying to me. :-) I think it is funny!

Shawn and Rachel Smith said...

Happy Birthday Felicia. Shawn just turned 29 again today too. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. You are awesome. Miss you guys.